- A woman and her children in need of shelter to escape abuse
- A family who lost everything in a fire last night
- A 2-year-old child with developmental disabilities
- A high school sophomore struggling to stay in school
- An adult who has been left with severe disabilities by a car accident
- A woman diagnosed with breast cancer
If you found it difficult to choose who should get help, the United Way is right for you. When you give to the United Way you’re helping thousands of individuals with different needs throughout the community. United Way supports 70 local health and human service partner agencies in Lee, Hendry, Glades and Okeechobee Counties. Your one gift helps so many, so you don’t have to choose who should receive help.
This page is intended for donors who do not currently participate in an employee campaign at their workplace.